Thursday 23 October 2014

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a software programe available on PC, and Mac formats. It is a software package sold by Adobe, and the latest version is Photoshop CC, the CC stands for creative cloud.



It is commonly widely used in industry, by many professionals ranging between artists, illustrators, and graphic designers.
As well as Photoshop, such other packages as Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk CAD, and Sketchbook Pro are used commonly, sometimes in conjunction with Photoshop, as there is no one definitive package that offers all features.

It is a very powerful piece of software that allows the user to manipulate many different aspects of images, from basic things like cropping, sketching, and layering, to more advanced things, like editing colour via CYMK/RGB settings, and creating/printing 3d content.

Editing CYMK colour in photoshop, via the Curve preferences.

I have been using Adobe Photoshop for around a year in a professional setting, and I have found my skill improving due continual use, especially over the past few modules.

I have been using photoshop a lot in this current module.
I have been using the software to do such things as edit my illustrations/designs, and add the important bleeds to my final pieces.

Bleeds are very important when it comes to submitting illustrations for print.








Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment