Thursday 23 October 2014

Final Ticket Design

After creating a lot of necessary product development, I have finally completed my product design, in the form of a limited edition ticket, promoting a hypothetical Kate Bush concert.

The ticket was developed in two separate parts, a front and back design that have since been pieced together to form a double sided product.

Below are the designs for each side of the ticket, starting with the front.


Front:
The front design of my ticket product.

Back:



The rear design of my ticket product.

I have placed them onto a single 'sheet' in photoshop, with the 5mm bleeds, for comparison

Both of my designs on a single page.

My ticket design incorporates the use of the eventim logo, this would be classed as copyright if I used it outside of an academic environment, the log can be referenced at the following link.

http://ticketnews.eventim.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/eventim-apollo-logo.jpg < logo referenced at this link.

I have been trailing with the printing of my ticket, by using photoshop, as well as some cartridge paper just to test with.

Front of my ticket.

Rear of my ticket.
This was just a rough print, just to make sure my ticket is 18.6cm x 8.2cm.
As you can see I haven't cut very precisely in the tester, something I will need to line up better for next time.

For the final ticket, I used a type of card that had a higher level of GSM.
There are no professional tickets out there in the market, that contain poor and flimsy paper, so this is reflecting what I have taken from my ticket research.




Overall I am very pleased with my ticket product, I think it ties in well with my other products, and also matches my intended audience perfectly.


My ticket is at the dimensions that I planned on working with, those being 18.6 x 8.2cm, minus the 5mm bleed.





Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment